Simple Whatnots Club - Collection 9 by Kim Diehl for Henry Glass Fabrics
New for 2020 and ninth in the series, exclusive to quilt shops! Henry Glass and Kim Diehl bring you the next collection of the loved Simple Whatnots Club
, featuring Kim's new fabric collection Esther's Heirloom Shirtings
. This annual club, Kim has created EIGHT new simple and beautiful miniature quilt patterns exclusively for this club. Many of the patterns have fun added bonuses such as fun recipes, an extra project or tips and tricks. All eight miniature quilts are quick and easy to complete using basic quilting skills. These little miniatures are perfect for decorative wall hangings and table toppers!
The eight miniature Simple Whatnots Club
No sign-up fee! No monthly charges! No monthly shipping fee!Simple Whatnots Club - Collection 9 Quilt Kit (one-time shipment) includes:
- Breezy = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 18 1/2 inches
- Cracker Crumbs = finished size is 20 1/2 inches by 20 1/2 inches
- Esther's Garden Box = finished size is 14 1/2 inches by 14 1/2 inches
- Farmer's Market = finished size is 20 inches by 20 inches
- Hickory Dickory = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 22 1/2 inches
- Laundry Line = finished size is 36 1/2 inches by 36 1/2 inches
- Pleased As Punch = finished size is 30 1/2 inches by 30 1/2 inches
- This and That = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 18 1/1 inches
- All eight miniature quilt patterns and instructions
- All fabric needed for the eight miniature quilt tops, including borders and binding
- Fabric is from Esther's Heirloom Shirtings fabric collection by Kim Diehl for Henry Glass Fabrics
- Skill level = Confident beginner quilter and beyond
- Designed by Kim Diehl
- Manufactured by Henry Glass & Co., Inc.
- Per request from Kim Diehl and Henry Glass & Co., Inc., the Simple Whatnots Club - Collection 9 quilt patterns can not be sold separately.
Batting and backing fabric not included.Expected release date is January 2020. Pre-order will open on September 1st, 2019. Don't delay in ordering! Past years, we have sold out during pre-order with no extra kits. Watch our email announcements for details.