Edge-to-Edge Machine Quilting On Your Embroidery Machine
If you’ve ever wanted to finish a quilt quickly, make a quilt completely on your own, or see what else you can do with your embroidery machine, then you’ll love this book.
The Easy-Connect Quilting technique, combined with specially designed embroidery files, makes it possible for you to create edge-to-edge quilting using your home embroidery machine.To use any of the Expansion CDs, you must have the instructions from this main book.
Expansion CDs sold separately.
Included in this book:
Note: This is for Embroidery Machines; not Mid or Long-Arm Machines.
- Designs include:
- Just A Note
- Plain Meander
- Embroidery files for 10 quilting designs, on CD formats:
- All files are available in three sizes. The size of each design varies slightly, but each design is no larger than:
- 5 inch x 9 inch
- 6 inch x 11 inch
- 7 inch x 13 inch
- Instructions for the Easy Connect Quilting Technique
- Pattern for the Baby Sew Fast quilt
- Designed and Produced by Amelia Scott Designs
- Copyright 2019