Curvy Log Cabin Quilts
Make perfect curvy log cabin blocks easily with no math and no measuring. Learn to make curvy Log Cabin blocks the traditional cut-to-size way or with the Curvy Log Cabin Trim Tool. Combine the blocks to create circles, waves, and other interesting quilt designs.
- 8 Project instructions and templates included:
- Solomon's Puzzle Quilt = finished size is 64 inches by 64 inches
- Dotsy Bed Runner = finished size is 20 inches by 84 inches
- Echoes Quilt = 48 inches by 64 inches
- Maypole Quilt = 50 inches by 62 inches
- Ripples Quilt = 62 inches by 62 inches
- Bejeweled Quilt = 58 inches by 58 inches
- Stringing Beads Quilt = 68 inches by 81 inches
- Paisley Table Runner = 18 inches by 54 inches
- Authored by Jean Ann Wright
- Published by Landauer Publishing
- Copyright 2015
- Creative Grids Curvy Log Cabin Trim Tool is required for these patterns and is sold separately.