Status: Registration is CLOSED!
Bear Creek Quilting Company Exclusive Mystery Quilt Pattern - SPARKLE
Come join the fun! We have teamed up with Deb Heatherly of Deb's Cats N Quilts Designs for a six month Quilt Shop Exclusive Mystery Quilt! Grab your favorite fabrics and get ready for fun! Fabric requirements are listed below. Some Creative Grids specialty rulers are required.One-time only registration fee! No monthly fee. One new monthly clue mailed to you, every month, for six months.
Clues will not be downloadable and will not be emailed. Please do not share the clues. Do you have friends or a group that wants to participate? Please abide by copyright rules and each person should purchase the one-time registration fee to honor the pattern designer's hard work.
This is a 2023 mystery! Please no sharing any details or photos on public social media until January 2024. We have created a private Facebook Group! After registration, you can request to join HERE
. Please be sure to complete all the questions and agree to the group rules. If your Sparkle registration name is different than your Facebook Page name, be sure to include that information on your request to join. The private group is for Sparkle registered customers only.Sparkle Mystery Quilt Program Timeline:
PLEASE NOTE: If the date below falls on a weekend
, there may be a delay in sending until the next business day.
- 6/26/2023 - Registration Opens
- 8/1/2023 - Program starts and first monthly clue is mailed
- 9/1/2023 - Second monthly clue is mailed
- 9/24/2023 - Registration Closes
- 10/1/2023 - Third monthly clue is mailed
- 11/1/2023 - Fourth monthly clue is mailed
- 12/1/2023 - Fifth monthly clue is mailed
- 1/1/2024 - Sixth monthly clue is mailed - this is the reveal!
- Early 2024 - Not a mystery fan? Full pattern will be available for purchase in 2024.
Sparkle Mystery Quilt Pattern Details:
Sparkle Mystery Quilt Pattern Fabric Requirements:
- Skill level = Confident beginner quilter and beyond
- Piecing only, no applique
- Six month program
- Sparkle Mystery Quilt Pattern monthly clues will be mailed to you via USPS First Class Mail
- If you join after the program has started, you will receive the number of clues needed to catch you up in the program the next business day we are in the office.
- Quilt measures 60 inches by 60 inches or 68 inches by 76 inches, your choice
- Designed by Deb Heatherly
- Copyright 2023
- Note: This is for the mystery quilt pattern only. Fabric and supplies are not included.
Tips: The most important thing to remember when choosing fabrics is CONTRAST. All of the fabric must stand on its own when placed next to the other fabrics. For the best result, if a fabric blends in when placed with the other fabric, choose another fabric. Do not use large scale or directional prints for this mystery.
This pattern assumes you are using fabric that will give you a useable 42" in width-of-fabric (WOF).60" x 60"
- 2 yards of Light Background
- 1 1/4 yards of Medium Fabric
- 1 2/3 yards of Dark Fabric
- 5/8 yards Binding
- 3 7/8 yards Backing
68" x 76"
- 2 1/3 yards of Light Background
- 2 1/2 yards of Medium Fabric
- 1 2/3 yards of Dark Fabric (same as 60"x60")
- 2/3 yards Binding
- 4 3/4 yards Backing
Questions?? Email us at sales@BearCreekQuiltingCompany.com