Status: Registration is CLOSED.
Bear Creek Quilting Company Exclusive Mystery Quilt Pattern - CROSSROADS
Come join the fun! We have teamed up with Deb Heatherly of Deb's Cats N Quilts Designs for a six month Quilt Shop Exclusive Mystery Quilt! Grab your favorite 2 1/2" Jelly Roll/Strip Pack and some coordinating yardage. Fabric requirements are listed below. Creative Grids speciality rulers are suggested but not required.One-time only registration fee! No monthly fee. One new monthly clue mailed to you, every month, for six months.
Clues will not be downloadable and will not be emailed. Please do not share the clues. Do you have friends or a group that wants to participate? Please abide by copyright rules and each person should purchase the one-time registration fee to honor the pattern designer's hard work.
This is a 2023 mystery! Please no sharing any details or photos on public social media until January 2024. We have created a private Facebook Group! After registration, you can request to join HERE
. Please be sure to complete all the questions and agree to the group rules. If your Crossroads registration name is different than your Facebook Page name, be sure to include that information on your request to join. The private group is for Crossroads registered customers only.Crossroads Mystery Quilt Program Timeline:
- 1/11/2023 - Registration Opens
- 3/1/2023 - Program starts and first monthly clue is mailed
- 4/3/2023 - Second monthly clue is mailed
- 4/30/2023 - Registration Closes
- 5/1/2023 - Third monthly clue is mailed
- 6/1/2023 - Fourth monthly clue is mailed
- 7/5/2023 - Fifth monthly clue is mailed
- 8/1/2023 - Sixth (Final) clue is mailed - this is the reveal!
- Early 2024 - Not a mystery fan? Full pattern will be available for purchase in 2024.
Crossroads Mystery Quilt Pattern Details:
Crossroads Mystery Quilt Pattern Fabric Requirements:
- Skill level = Confident beginner quilter and beyond
- Piecing only, no applique
- Six month program
- Crossroads Mystery Quilt Pattern monthly clues will be mailed to you via USPS First Class Mail
- If you join after the program has started, you will receive the number of clues needed to catch you up in the program
- Quilt measures 71 inches by 86 inches
- Designed by Deb Heatherly
- Copyright 2023
- Note: This is for the mystery quilt pattern only. Fabric and supplies are not included.
Tips: Smaller non-directional prints will work best.
- 1 Jelly Roll or (26) 2 1/2" x WOF Strips
- 3 1/2 yards of Light Background
- 2 1/2 yards Accent Color
- 1 1/4 yards Outer Border
- 2/3 yards Binding
- 5 1/4 yards Backing